Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Busy little bees...










Life has been busy, very very busy. We have been busy sewing a quilt, baking brownies, coloring pictures, cuddling our chickens, hanging tree swings, blowing snotty noses... we are recovering from our colds... rearranging furniture, building a tree fort, fixing meals for missionaries, pulling weeds, learning new songs, visiting goats, picking flowers... out of stater bros. parking lot to be truthful. They were just so pretty I couldn't resist, big bright gazenias the size of sunflowers! Unfortunately the blossoms closed up very shortly after picking them. I guess next time I will go to the Arco and pick snapdragons!

3 comments:

  1. yes u have been very busy! So how much weight do u think that tree house can support? Looks fun, I wanna hide out in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley,

    Yesterday when Caillou threw his tantrum in Joann's I had to chuckle to myself. It brought back memories of you throwing a tantrum in Michaels when you were three or four and you kept screaming "this is a nightmare." I think one of the reasons Jasper is so calm Caillou provides such entertainment for him. I gotta give you credit, you are so patient. A good little mama you are.

    ReplyDelete