Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Darling little Jasper










Jasper has been such a blessing to our little family.  I can't imagine for one moment life without him.  I love him so much.  He is so happy and always has a smile for me.  I love snuggling him. It makes my heart melt when he looks up at me from nursing with his big toothless grin and coos...  I know he is saying I love you!  During November he rolled over for the first time.  He loves being able to maneuver himself around a bit more.  He also had rice cereal for the first time, he really enjoys it.  Jasper has settled into our new little home easily.  He is very content to be outside all day with me while I work on the yard.  He really likes his swing.  Today, Caillou sweetly brought him a collection of rocks and dirt and laid it next to him as he was napping in our little red wagon.  

1 comment:

  1. Jasper is a little blessing to Boo-bah too. I am surprised that we can't see his angel wings and a little halo around his pretty little head.

    ReplyDelete