Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Busy bee...

Mommy is busy crafting, what are we going to eat?
Jasper chases this...While I make these...
and these...

and this...




I have neglected my blog for a wee bit, life has been super busy. I don't know if I told y'all the tale of what occured three weeks ago... well ... I backed into a dumpster, giving my back bumper a rather large boo boo and taking out my light completely. Well, after two weeks of waiting for the back bumper to get fixed, being cooped up at home, I was finally able to venture out last friday with my car somewhat patched up! Mama ( Boo-bah to Caillou and Jasper) and I went out and about! We had a great day at the antique stores, joanns and michaels. Mama spoiled me. I went home with bags of goodies! I have been busy putting those goodies to use. Crafting, and sewing away. Today I worked on 25 thank you cards for my friend's baby shower, 5 trinket boxes, a butterfly jar, and I finished my whimsy art for my wall. Caillou busied himself with stickers, scissors, watercolors, and construction paper. Jasper was underfoot crawling after his toy butterfly. Tomorrow, I am going to use reproduction feedsack fabric and make the boys some more lovies, hopefully sew some pincushions, and cut out my super cute retro simplicity baby pattern to stitch up for miss Maddie-lyn Rae. Ric rac, buttons, birdies, polkadots, and cute creatures are a few of my favorite things right now!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley,you have been quite the "Busy Bee"...and what sweet creations you have made...it's all very nice but I think I favor those cute little felt animals the best....thanks for sharing.
    Bet that was a fun outing for you ,Mama and the boys! I love getting out and about when I am able....

    Blessings,Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. my, you are creative! What a nice Mama you have! I love how every time you take a pictures, Jasper is always near his brother. Like he wants to be where all the action is!
    Have a good day.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty things, I knew you were going to be creative when you liked to take your big can of crayons to snuggle with when you went to bed. You preferred the crayons over a soft stuffed animal or doll.

    I like the box with the bluebird.

    I am looking forward to another day of fun on Tuesday when we go to the thrift store.

    Love
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented. I love to to scrapbook, and make cards. But I just don't. I always say I don't have time. But I really do. It is just that I haven't in inconvient places and it seems liek a lot of work to get it all out and then put it all up. Maybe I will ahve to work on putting that stuff out in a more convienient place. Gotta love polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little creations! Did I ever tell you that my grandmother collected owls? Now when I see one, I think of her. Your little owl reminded me of her *tear* (in a good way, I do miss her though.)

    I love coming to your blog and seeing your new creations and "peeking" in on you! ;) Keep up the fantastic work! I love your creativity! (And, I have to say, you are inspiring me!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to know how to make something like the picture with the mushrooms-sooooooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete